Vladimir Tarasenko nets two as Blues win season opener
St. Louis Blues winger Vladimir Tarasenko had two goals and one assist as the Blues beat the Chicago Blackhawks 5-2 to open their season on Wednesday night.
Tarasenko is no stranger to finding the back of the net, and he has finished top-five in goals scored in each of the last two seasons.
Our models project Tarasenko for 39 goals -- the fifth most in the league -- as well as 39 assists this season. Those 78 points would mark a career-high.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Jake Allen starting in goal for the Blues on Thursday night October 12th, 2017
- Carter Hutton will start for Blues on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Jake Allen starting in goal for Blues on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Blues' Jake Allen will start Wednesday's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Jake Allen getting the nod in Game 2 for Blues April 14th, 2017