Keith Yandle to lead Panthers' power play
Florida Panthers defenseman Keith Yandle will head the team's first power-play alongside Aaron Ekblad this season.
There had been some concern that Yandle wouldn't get an ample amount of power-play ice time, but those worries can be put to rest. Yandle, Ekblad, Aleksander Barkov, Jaromir Jagr and Jonathan Huberdeau will represent Florida's first unit.
Entering his age-30 season, Yandle is coming off a 47-point campaign (5 goals, 42 assists) that included a 50.3 Corsi For Percentage, and a 4.6 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo starting in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo will be in goal on Friday October 6th, 2017
- James Reimer will be in net as the Panthers end their 2016-17 campaign April 9th, 2017
- Panthers asking Reto Berra to stop the Canadiens April 3rd, 2017
- Panthers green-light Reto Berra against Montreal March 30th, 2017
- James Reimer starting as Florida travels to Toronto March 28th, 2017