Dallas Stars, Jiri Hudler agree to terms on one-year deal
The Dallas Stars and winger Jiri Hudler have agreed to terms on a one-year, $2 million contract.
After a career-best 76-point campaign in 2014-2015, Hudler had a disappointing season last year for the Calgary Flames and florida Panthers, finishing with 16 goals and 46 points. His fantasy stock could see a significant boost if he sees time alongside Jamie Benn, Tyler Seguin or Jason Spezza. It's a solid addition for Dallas, as they acquire another premier forward at little cost or risk.
Hudler underwhelmed with his possession last season as well, recording a 49.9 Corsi For Percentage and -2.0 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength, both below his career averages (52.1 and 1.7, respectively).
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Ben Bishop to man the crease for Dallas against the Predators October 12th, 2017
- Ben Bishop is starting Tuesday in Dallas October 10th, 2017
- Ben Bishop will start between the pipes for Dallas October 6th, 2017
- Ben Bishop signs six-year deal with Stars May 12th, 2017
- Dallas acquires Ben Bishop from Kings May 9th, 2017
- Stars expected to roll with Antti Niemi in goal on Tuesday April 4th, 2017