Devils lock up Kyle Palmieri to five-year deal
The New Jersey Devils and right winger Kyle Palmieri have agreed to terms on a five-year deal worth $23.25 million.
Both sides seemed interested in a long-term deal from the start, and the salary arbitration that Palmieri filed for earlier this week is no longer necessary.
Palmieri is coming off the best season of his career, notching 30 goals and 27 assists during the 2015-2016 campaign. However, his 45.6 Corsi For Percentage was the lowest since his rookie season.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider starting in goal for the Devils on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Devils' Cory Schneider in goal against the Leafs October 11th, 2017
- Cory Schneider is starting for Devils against Sabres October 9th, 2017