Nick Bonino is good to go in Game 5 for Penguins
Pittsburgh Penguins center Nick Bonino will play in Game 5 on Thursday versus the San Jose Sharks.
He didn't practice Wednesday for maintenance and skipped Thursday's morning session, but he is fine to play. Bonino has potted four goals and added 13 assists in 22 playoff games for the Penguins.
In his first season with Pittsburgh, Bonino totaled nine goals and 20 helpers in 63 games during the regular season. His 51.5 Corsi For Percentage was a career high while his -2.6 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength was a significant drop from last season's mark of 1.8. These numbers have moved to 50.2 and -0.8, respectively, in the playoffs.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Martin Jones gets the nod in goal for the Sharks on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Martin Jones starting in goal for the Sharks on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Martin Jones manning the crease for San Jose in Game 5 April 20th, 2017
- Martin Jones will defend the post for San Jose on Thursday April 6th, 2017