Viktor Arvidsson's overtime winner allows Predators to force a Game 7
Nashville Predators right winger Viktor Arvidsson's backhand shot at 2:03 of the first overtime period broke a 3-3 tie between the Predators and San Jose Sharks to force a decisive Game 7.
That was Arvidsson's first playoff goal (and only his second point) in the 166.5 minutes he's been on the ice this postseason.
He's averaging just over one minute more ice time per game than he did in the regular season. He's making the most of it, posting a 1.9 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength compared to his 0.3 clip in the regular season.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Predators' Roman Josi (lower body) set to miss second straight game Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Predators rolling with Pekka Rinne in goal for season opener October 5th, 2017
- Frederick Gaudreau's goal in Game 4 makes history as Predators tie series June 6th, 2017
- Filip Forsberg scores as Predators tie Stanley Cup Finals 2-2 June 6th, 2017
- Roman Josi picks up three points as Predators take Game 3 June 4th, 2017
- Predators won't announce Game 3 starter June 2nd, 2017