Ryan Pulock (upper body injury) is traveling with Islanders
New York Islanders defenseman Ryan Pulock (upper body) traveled with the team to Tampa Bay.
Pulock probably won't play in Game 1 on Wednesday against the Tampa Bay Lightning, but maybe he'll be ready in time for Saturday's contest. He had a goal and three points in four postseason games in the first round against the Florida Panthers.
Pulock played just 15 games in the regular season and tallied four points (two goals, two assists), while posting decent possession numbers. His Corsi For Percentage was 51.7 and his Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength was 6.8. These totals both dropped significantly in the playoffs, falling to 39.8 percent and -6.1 respectively.
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) not playing on Wednesday night November 8th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is starting in goal for the Lightning on Monday October 16th, 2017
- Islanders' Jaroslav Halak starting in goal against the Ducks October 11th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss is back between the pipes Monday for Islanders October 9th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will be in goal Friday for the Islanders October 6th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will tend the twine for the Islanders versus Ottawa April 9th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak in net as Islanders face Carolina April 6th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak gets the green light by the Islanders on Tuesday April 4th, 2017