Carl Gunnarsson will return to Blues' lineup for Game 5
St. Louis Blues defenseman Carl Gunnarsson (upper body) will draw back into the Blues' lineup on Thursday.
Gunnarsson was a late scratch for Game 4 due to an undisclosed ailment. He's expected to play alongside Robert Bortuzzo as St. Louis tries to eliminate the defending champs.
In 72 games this season, Gunnarsson tallied three goals and six assists. He owned poor possession stats with a 49.4 Corsi For Percentage and -5.2 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Jake Allen starting in goal for the Blues on Thursday night October 12th, 2017
- Carter Hutton will start for Blues on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Jake Allen starting in goal for Blues on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Blues' Jake Allen will start Wednesday's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Jake Allen getting the nod in Game 2 for Blues April 14th, 2017