Jarret Stoll, Ryan Carter appear to be scratched for Wild
Minnesota Wild center Jarret Stoll and winger Ryan Carter could be scratched against the Dallas Stars in Game 3 on Monday night.
It looks like Kurtis Gabriel will make his NHL playoff debut on the right side of a line with Chris Porter and Zac Dalpe. If that combination remains intact for the game, then Carter will be scratched, as well.
Stoll had a poor year, recording just nine points (four goals, five assists) in 80 games between time with the New York Rangers and Minnesota. His possession numbers were atrocious, as well. Stoll recorded a 35.7 Corsi For Percentage and -15.1 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength. Carter was not much more productive, tallying 12 points (seven goals, five assists) in 60 games played while also posting poor possession numbers. Neither player has recorded a point through two playoff games as the Wild look to shake things up.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Minnesota's Devan Dubnyk starting on the road against Detroit October 5th, 2017
- Wild rolling with Devan Dubnyk in Game 2 against St. Louis April 14th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk will try for his third straight win on Thursday for the Wild April 6th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk dons pads Tuesday as Wild attempt to secure seeding April 4th, 2017
- Alex Stalock making his first start of the season for Minnesota tonight March 30th, 2017
- Wild starting Devan Dubnyk in goal on Tuesday March 28th, 2017