Andrew Hammond manning the crease for Ottawa
Ottawa Senators goalie Andrew Hammond will get the nod for Ottawa on Tuesday against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Hammond allowed three goals on 36 shots the Senators' loss to the Philadelphia Flyers on Saturday. Hammond has gone 2-2-0 with a 1.77 goals against average, .936 save percentage and one shutout in his last four starts. He draws a tough test tonight with the Penguins in town. Pittsburgh has won six in a row while averaging an absurd 5.17 goals per game.
We project Hammond to allow 2.61 goals on 28.08 shots with a 47 percent chance of getting the victory. He's our 15th-ranked goalie for Tuesday's 11-game slate.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Minnesota's Devan Dubnyk starting on the road against Detroit October 5th, 2017
- Wild rolling with Devan Dubnyk in Game 2 against St. Louis April 14th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk will try for his third straight win on Thursday for the Wild April 6th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk dons pads Tuesday as Wild attempt to secure seeding April 4th, 2017
- Alex Stalock making his first start of the season for Minnesota tonight March 30th, 2017
- Wild starting Devan Dubnyk in goal on Tuesday March 28th, 2017