Kyle Brodziak delivers two goals as Blues rally past Arizona
St. Louis Blues center Kyle Brodziak scored two goals in the Blues' 5-2, come-from-behind victory over the visiting Arizona Coyotes on Monday night.
Brodziak hasn't had a productive season. His goals Monday were his sixth and seventh of the year. After the Coyotes took a 2-0 lead in the first period, Troy Brouwer popped in his 18th of the season before Brodziak tied the game at 2-2 with a shorthanded goal at 1:28 of the third period. Then the Blues took over. Vladimir Tarasenko scored his 37th of the season to put St. Louis ahead 3-2. Patrik Berglund made it 4-2 with his 10th of the season, and Brodziak cemented the victory at 19:09.
Brodziak owns a career-high 50.4 Corsi For Percentage to go with a -2.7 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Oilers' Cam Talbot will start on Monday against the Jets October 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot named the Oilers' starting goalie for Wednesday's home game October 4th, 2017
- Laurent Brossoit defending the post for Edmonton on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot will don the pads as Edmonton visists San Jose April 6th, 2017
- Oilers will have Cam Talbot between the posts on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Oilers' Cam Talbot to man the crease against the Kings March 28th, 2017