Ottawa’s Andrew Hammond kicks aside 20 of 21 shots
Ottawa Senators netminder Andrew Hammond stopped 20 of the 21 shots he faced during the Senators' 2-1 triumph over the Winnipeg Jets on Wednesday night.
Hammond is alternating good and bad starts. He allowed three goals in two of his last three appearances, which were sandwiched around a 30-save shutout.
In a season of mostly lows, this outing was a high for Hammond, who improved his win-loss record to 6-9-4 and his goals-against average to 2.64. Hammond also has a save percentage of .913.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Minnesota's Devan Dubnyk starting on the road against Detroit October 5th, 2017
- Wild rolling with Devan Dubnyk in Game 2 against St. Louis April 14th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk will try for his third straight win on Thursday for the Wild April 6th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk dons pads Tuesday as Wild attempt to secure seeding April 4th, 2017
- Alex Stalock making his first start of the season for Minnesota tonight March 30th, 2017
- Wild starting Devan Dubnyk in goal on Tuesday March 28th, 2017