Thomas Greiss to start Tuesday for Islanders
New York Islanders goalie Thomas Greiss will be between the pipes against the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday.
The Islanders have started Jean-Francois Berube in two of their last three games, but will give Greiss the nod on Tuesday. He's lost his last four starts, posting a save percentage of just .895.
Greiss owns a .924 save percentage and a 2.40 goals against average in 36 games played this season. We project him to face 26.51 shots against Carolina, making 24.80 saves (1.71 goals allowed), and giving himself a 65 percent chance at getting the victory. He's our second ranked goalie for FanDuel's slate on Tuesday.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Islanders' Jaroslav Halak starting in goal against the Ducks October 11th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss is back between the pipes Monday for Islanders October 9th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will be in goal Friday for the Islanders October 6th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will tend the twine for the Islanders versus Ottawa April 9th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak in net as Islanders face Carolina April 6th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak gets the green light by the Islanders on Tuesday April 4th, 2017