Oliver Ekman-Larsson tallies an assist in return to Coyotes
Arizona Coyotes defenseman Oliver Ekman-Larsson made his return to the Coyotes' lineup after missing six games.
Ekman-Larsson grabbed a helper in Tuesday's 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers. He also finished the game with a plus-3 rating and was on the ice for all four goals for the Coyotes. Ekman-Larsson is easily a top fantasy defenceman in the NHL, scoring 19 goals and reaching 50 points this season.
We project Ekman-Larsson to score three more goals and dish out four more assists over the final nine games. His Corsi For Percentage is 51.5, and his Relative Corsi For at Even Strength is 6.6, the latter of which is a career high.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Antti Raanta starting between the pipes for the Coyotes on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Antti Raanta will start for Coyotes in Las Vegas on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Coyotes' Louis Domingue gets the start on the road against Anaheim October 5th, 2017
- Arizona putting Louis Domingue in goal versus the Canucks April 6th, 2017
- Coyotes giving Mike Smith a road start in Dallas April 4th, 2017
- Louis Domingue will be in net as Arizona hosts Washington March 31st, 2017