Kevin Klein's two goals lead Rangers to victory
New York Rangers defenseman Kevin Klein had his first two goal game of his career in a 2-1 win over the Anaheim Ducks on Wednesday.
Klein tied the game 1-1 at 3:11 of the second period, then put the Rangers ahead with 6:41 left in the third when he went to the net and deflected Eric Staal's pass behind Ducks' goaltender John Gibson for his eighth goal of the season. He has four points in his past five games.
We project Klein to score one more goal with two more assists this season. His 1.1 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is a career high while his 48.1 Corsi For Percentage is well above his career average.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Jose Trevino catching Sunday for Rangers April 11th, 2021
- Tim Federowicz starting for Texas on Sunday June 23rd, 2019
- Carlos Perez starting at catcher for Texas on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Marwin Gonzalez starting for Houston on Tuesday July 3rd, 2018
- Rangers' Isiah Kiner-Falefa draws the start behind the plate on Wednesday June 27th, 2018
- Rangers rolling with Henrik Lundqvist on Friday night October 13th, 2017