Bruins’ Jonas Gustavsson pitches shutout in spot start
Boston Bruins goalie Jonas Gustavsson stopped all 42 shots he faced in Tuesday's 1-0 overtime win over the Tampa Bay Lightning.
The Bruins got a stellar performance from their backup goaltender. The win puts an end to Gustavsson's two-game losing streak. His fantasy upside is non-existent because of the presence of Tuukka Rask.
The 31-year-old Gustavsson has an 11-5-1 record with a 2.54 goals against average and .916 save percentage this season.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Oilers' Cam Talbot will start on Monday against the Jets October 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot named the Oilers' starting goalie for Wednesday's home game October 4th, 2017
- Laurent Brossoit defending the post for Edmonton on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot will don the pads as Edmonton visists San Jose April 6th, 2017
- Oilers will have Cam Talbot between the posts on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Oilers' Cam Talbot to man the crease against the Kings March 28th, 2017