Jonas Gustavsson getting the start for Bruins
Boston Bruins goalie Jonas Gustavsson will start Tuesday's road game at the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Gustavsson allowed five goals on 34 shots in the Bruins' loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets on February 22. Gustavsson won his first game versus the Lightning, but they come in on a hot streak. Gustavsson has gone 7-2-0 with a 2.14 goals against average and save percentage on the road this season.
We project Gustavsson to allow 2.80 goals on 29.08 shots with a 39 percent chance of getting the victory. He's our 13th-ranked goalie for Tuesday's eight-game docket.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Oilers' Cam Talbot will start on Monday against the Jets October 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot named the Oilers' starting goalie for Wednesday's home game October 4th, 2017
- Laurent Brossoit defending the post for Edmonton on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot will don the pads as Edmonton visists San Jose April 6th, 2017
- Oilers will have Cam Talbot between the posts on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Oilers' Cam Talbot to man the crease against the Kings March 28th, 2017