Blue Jackets' Nick Foligno explodes with hat trick, assist
Columbus Blue Jackets forward Nick Foligno rallied the Blue Jackets past the New Jersey Devils on Thursday night with a hat trick and an assist, totaling four points.
After a 73-point campaign last season, fantasy owners have had to be extremely patient this year with Foligno. A mix of slumps and injuries have been detrimental to his value, but the 28-year-old has the ability to get hot and be useful for the fantasy playoffs. Thursday night was certainly a boost. Foligno has just nine goals and 32 points in 53 games.
Our rest-of-season projections have Foligno totaling five more goals with 10 more assists over the remainder of the season. His 52.9 Corsi For Percentage and 5.0 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength are both hovering near career-best levels.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks February 27th, 2018
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting in goal for Bruins on Sunday October 15th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting for the Bruins on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (lower body) ruled out of Wednesday's game October 10th, 2017