Jonas Gustavsson expected to get the start for Bruins
Boston Bruins netminder Jonas Gustavsson is likely to start for the Bruins on Monday night.
He was the first netminder off the ice at the morning skate, and he is probable to play against the Columbus Blue Jackets. Gustavsson has a 10-4-1 record this season to go with a 2.53 goals against average and .913 save percentage.
He is our second-ranked goalie for tonight's four-game slate. We project Gustavsson to allow 2.05 goals on 26.41 shots with a 70 percent chance of getting the win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Oilers' Cam Talbot will start on Monday against the Jets October 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot named the Oilers' starting goalie for Wednesday's home game October 4th, 2017
- Laurent Brossoit defending the post for Edmonton on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot will don the pads as Edmonton visists San Jose April 6th, 2017
- Oilers will have Cam Talbot between the posts on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Oilers' Cam Talbot to man the crease against the Kings March 28th, 2017