Henrik Zetterberg nets a goal in Red Wings' lopsided loss
Detroit Red Wings forward Henrik Zetterberg registered six shots and scored his 12th goal of the year in Thursday's 6-3 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins.
He has produced three goals and six assists in the past 10 outings. Most of his points have come since he was reunited with Pavel Datsyuk on Detroit's top line. Datsyuk and Justin Abdelkader assisted on Zetterberg's goal Thursday night.
Zetterberg has 12 goals and 29 assists in 58 games. We project him to record another six goals and 15 helpers the rest of the way. An owner of pristine possession metrics throughout his stellar 13-year career, they've dipped to career-low levels this season. His Corsi For Percentage is 50.4 while his Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is -4.5.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Red Wings starting Petr Mrazek against Vegas on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Petr Mrazek will defend Red Wings' net against Stars October 10th, 2017
- Jimmy Howard starting at home for the Red Wings on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Jimmy Howard donning the pads for Detroit on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Jimmy Howard will be in net as the Red Wings take on the Senators April 4th, 2017
- Petr Mrazek donning the pads on Monday for Detroit April 3rd, 2017