Flames' Jiri Hudler tallies two goals, assist in 6-4 defeat
Calgary Flames winger Jiri Hudler tallied two goals and added an assist in a 6-4 loss to the Anaheim Ducks on Monday.
The trio of Hudler, Johnny Gaudreau (one goal, two assists) and Sean Monahan (three assists) combined for nine points in the match. Hudler now has nine goals and 23 assists in 48 games this season.
Hudler has regressed from last season's career-best 76-point campaign. He now sits at nine goals and 23 assists for the year, and our models projected him to finish with 45 points before today's impressive three-point performance. Entering Monday, Hudler's Corsi For Percentage (49.6) and Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength (3.5) were right in line with his career averages of 48.2 and 3.3, respectively.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Ben Bishop to man the crease for Dallas against the Predators October 12th, 2017
- Ben Bishop is starting Tuesday in Dallas October 10th, 2017
- Ben Bishop will start between the pipes for Dallas October 6th, 2017
- Ben Bishop signs six-year deal with Stars May 12th, 2017
- Dallas acquires Ben Bishop from Kings May 9th, 2017
- Stars expected to roll with Antti Niemi in goal on Tuesday April 4th, 2017