Karri Ramo in charge of the Flames' net against San Jose
Calgary Flames goalie Karri Ramo has been confirmed as the starter tonight against the San Jose Sharks.
Ramo allowed two goals on 18 shots in the Flames' loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets last Friday. He is facing the Sharks for a third time this season. He has gone 1-1-0 against San Jose in the first two meetings. Ramo is sitting on a 17-18-1 record this season while posting a 2.56 goals against average and .911 save percentage.
For tonight, our models aren't big Ramo fans, ranking him 17th out of the 18 goalies from which to choose. We project him to make 25.49 saves on 28.53 attempts while giving Ramo a 42.0 percent chance of earning the victory over the Sharks.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Flames tap Mike Smith to start in goal on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting between the crease for Flames on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting at goalie for the Flames on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Mike Smith making his Flames debut on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Flames will have Brian Elliott in goal as they look for first win of the playoffs April 17th, 2017
- Jon Gillies will make his NHL debut for Calgary on Thursday April 6th, 2017