Markus Granlund's two-point night helps Flames edge Maple Leafs
Calgary Flames center Markus Granlund scored and added an assist in a 4-3 win over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Tuesday.
Granlund took advantage of moving up to center the second line with Sean Monahan out of the lineup. It was his first goal since December 12 and just his fourth in 28 games. Dougie Hamilton, Michael Ferland and Mikael Backlund all added goals.
Granlund, who is 22 years-old and in his second season, has four goals and three helpers in 28 games. His 44.3 Corsi For Percentage is a career high while his -6.1 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is a career-worst clip.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Oilers' Cam Talbot will start on Monday against the Jets October 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot named the Oilers' starting goalie for Wednesday's home game October 4th, 2017
- Laurent Brossoit defending the post for Edmonton on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot will don the pads as Edmonton visists San Jose April 6th, 2017
- Oilers will have Cam Talbot between the posts on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Oilers' Cam Talbot to man the crease against the Kings March 28th, 2017