Montreal's Brian Flynn (lower body) out six to eight weeks
Montreal Canadiens center Brian Flynn will miss the next six to eight weeks because of a lower-body injury.
Flynn left Tuesday's game against the Lightning and didn't return. The 27-year-old isn't a major offensive contributor for the Canadiens, but he has been a useful player for them this season. His season could be over.
Flynn has scored four goals and recorded six assists in 55 games. His 49.0 Corsi For Percentage is a career-best mark while his -6.3 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is the second-worst clip of his career.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Jake Allen starting in goal for the Blues on Thursday night October 12th, 2017
- Carter Hutton will start for Blues on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Jake Allen starting in goal for Blues on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Blues' Jake Allen will start Wednesday's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Jake Allen getting the nod in Game 2 for Blues April 14th, 2017
- Blues asking Jake Allen to finish the season in goal April 9th, 2017