Montreal's Brian Flynn (lower body) out six to eight weeks
Montreal Canadiens center Brian Flynn will miss the next six to eight weeks because of a lower-body injury.
Flynn left Tuesday's game against the Lightning and didn't return. The 27-year-old isn't a major offensive contributor for the Canadiens, but he has been a useful player for them this season. His season could be over.
Flynn has scored four goals and recorded six assists in 55 games. His 49.0 Corsi For Percentage is a career-best mark while his -6.3 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is the second-worst clip of his career.
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Montreal's Shea Weber (foot) to undergo surgery, miss remainder of season February 22nd, 2018
- Flyers' Wayne Simmonds (upper body) to miss 2-3 weeks February 20th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Ben Bishop to man the crease for Dallas against the Predators October 12th, 2017
- Ben Bishop is starting Tuesday in Dallas October 10th, 2017
- Ben Bishop will start between the pipes for Dallas October 6th, 2017
- Ben Bishop signs six-year deal with Stars May 12th, 2017
- Dallas acquires Ben Bishop from Kings May 9th, 2017
- Stars expected to roll with Antti Niemi in goal on Tuesday April 4th, 2017