Montreal's Brian Flynn (lower body) out six to eight weeks
Montreal Canadiens center Brian Flynn will miss the next six to eight weeks because of a lower-body injury.
Flynn left Tuesday's game against the Lightning and didn't return. The 27-year-old isn't a major offensive contributor for the Canadiens, but he has been a useful player for them this season. His season could be over.
Flynn has scored four goals and recorded six assists in 55 games. His 49.0 Corsi For Percentage is a career-best mark while his -6.3 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is the second-worst clip of his career.
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury earns 72nd career playoff win, moves to eighth all-time May 17th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury makes 28 saves as Golden Knights shut out Sharks, advance to Western Conference Finals May 7th, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Ben Bishop to man the crease for Dallas against the Predators October 12th, 2017
- Ben Bishop is starting Tuesday in Dallas October 10th, 2017
- Ben Bishop will start between the pipes for Dallas October 6th, 2017
- Ben Bishop signs six-year deal with Stars May 12th, 2017
- Dallas acquires Ben Bishop from Kings May 9th, 2017
- Stars expected to roll with Antti Niemi in goal on Tuesday April 4th, 2017