Tampa Bay's Jason Garrison (lower body) exits early
Tampa Bay Lightning defenseman Jason Garrison suffered a lower-body injury in Monday's game against the Ottawa Senators.
The Lightning ruled him out rather quickly, and they also said he'll be sidelined for Tuesday's game against the Montreal Canadiens. Garrison could be looking at an extended absence.
Garrison has totaled four goals and three helpers in 51 games. We had him projected for one more goal and six more assists prior to the injury. Both his Corsi For Percentage (50.3) and Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength (-3.9) have taken a dip from his 2014-'15 clips.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Chicago's Corey Crawford starting at home against Minnesota October 12th, 2017
- Corey Crawford will be in Blackhawks' net on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Anton Forsberg making his Blackhawks debut on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Corey Crawford starting in goal for Chicago against the Penguins October 5th, 2017
- Corey Crawford tallies an absurd 46 saves as Chicago falls to Nashville April 18th, 2017
- Corey Crawford looking to bounce back in Game 3 for Chicago April 17th, 2017