Tampa Bay's Jason Garrison (lower body) exits early
Tampa Bay Lightning defenseman Jason Garrison suffered a lower-body injury in Monday's game against the Ottawa Senators.
The Lightning ruled him out rather quickly, and they also said he'll be sidelined for Tuesday's game against the Montreal Canadiens. Garrison could be looking at an extended absence.
Garrison has totaled four goals and three helpers in 51 games. We had him projected for one more goal and six more assists prior to the injury. Both his Corsi For Percentage (50.3) and Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength (-3.9) have taken a dip from his 2014-'15 clips.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Oilers' Cam Talbot will start on Monday against the Jets October 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot named the Oilers' starting goalie for Wednesday's home game October 4th, 2017
- Laurent Brossoit defending the post for Edmonton on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot will don the pads as Edmonton visists San Jose April 6th, 2017
- Oilers will have Cam Talbot between the posts on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Oilers' Cam Talbot to man the crease against the Kings March 28th, 2017