Karri Ramo will be in goal for Calgary
Calgary Flames netminder Karri Ramo will be in the net for Wednesday's home game against the Carolina Hurricanes.
Ramo allowed two goals on 24 shots in the Flames' loss to the Nashville Predators last Wednesday. Ramo will make his fifth consecutive start, but he has gone 1-3-0 with a 2.70 goals against average and .912 save percentage in his previous four outings. One of those starts came against the Hurricanes 11 days ago. He was pulled that evening after allowing three goals on 19 shots, but he will look for redemption against Carolina tonight.
On a night with just three contests, Ramo ranks as our No. 2 goalie for Wednesday. We project him to allow 2.30 goals on 26.87 shots with a 62 percent chance of registering the win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Flames tap Mike Smith to start in goal on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting between the crease for Flames on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting at goalie for the Flames on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Mike Smith making his Flames debut on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Flames will have Brian Elliott in goal as they look for first win of the playoffs April 17th, 2017
- Jon Gillies will make his NHL debut for Calgary on Thursday April 6th, 2017