Rangers' Kevin Klein (thumb) out indefinitely
New York Rangers defenseman Kevin Klein is out indefinitely with a fractured thumb.
Klein sustained the injury during Tuesday's game. He has three goals and 10 points in 38 contests in 2015-'16. During his absence, Dylan McIlrath might start playing regularly.
We had Klein projected for two goals and six helpers over the final 29 games, but those numbers will take a hit with this news. He was having a great season in terms of possession. Klein's 4.5 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength blows away his previous career high of -0.1. His 50.0 Corsi For Percentage is close to setting another career high (50.4).
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Jose Trevino catching Sunday for Rangers April 11th, 2021
- Tim Federowicz starting for Texas on Sunday June 23rd, 2019
- Carlos Perez starting at catcher for Texas on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Marwin Gonzalez starting for Houston on Tuesday July 3rd, 2018
- Rangers' Isiah Kiner-Falefa draws the start behind the plate on Wednesday June 27th, 2018
- Rangers rolling with Henrik Lundqvist on Friday night October 13th, 2017