Ottawa's Clarke MacArthur (concussion) gets in limited practice
Ottawa Senators forward Clarke MacArthur (concussion) participated in part of the Senators' practice on Wednesday.
He left before the team started its battle drills, but this is a big step forward for MacArthur, who hasn't played since October 14.
After totaling 16 goals and 20 assists a year ago, he has yet to register a point in four games played this campaign. It's a very small sample size, but he was rating well in possession as his Corsi For Percentage (54.3) and Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength (17.7) were career-high clips.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Senators' Erik Karlsson to make season debut on Tuesday October 16th, 2017
- Craig Anderson will start in goal for Ottawa on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Ottawa will start Craig Anderson in net against Vancouver October 10th, 2017
- Senators confirm Craig Anderson as Thursday's starting goalie October 5th, 2017
- Senators expect Erik Karlsson (LBI) to play in Game 5 May 5th, 2017