Riley Nash's two-goal night helps Carolina rock Chicago
Carolina Hurricanes forward Riley Nash scored a pair of goals in Tuesday's 5-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks.
This was his first game back after missing two contests due to an illness. Nash gave the Canes a 2-0 lead in the first period, and he also put home Carolina's fifth goal of the night. Jeff Skinner, John-Michael Liles and Joakim Nordstrom also found the back of the net for the Hurricanes.
Nash has four goals and nine points in 38 games this season. We project him to register three more goals with five more assists over the remaining 29 games. Nash's 53.3 Corsi For Percentage is a career-high clip while his -1.3 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is the worst full-season mark of his career.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Jets starting Connor Hellebuyck against the Canucks October 12th, 2017
- Connor Hellebuyck starting in goal for Winnepeg on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Steve Mason starting between the pipes in Winnipeg's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Eric Comrie set to make first career start as Jets square off with Columbus April 6th, 2017
- Michael Hutchinson to start in goal for Jets on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Jets rolling with Michael Hutchinson as they host the Ducks March 30th, 2017