Vincent Lecavalier ties it late for Kings
Los Angeles Kings forward Vincent Lecavalier scored the tying goal with only 13 seconds remaining in the third period in a 3-2 win over the San Jose Sharks on Sunday.
Tanner Pearson and Dustin Brown recorded the assists on Lecavalier’s fourth goal of the season. Lecavalier now has five points in nine games since being traded from the Philadelphia Flyers to Los Angeles.
Lecavalier's possession metrics have plummeted this season. Both his Corsi For Percentage (43.5) and Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength (-13.9) are career-worst numbers by a large margin. We project him to record four more goals with four more assists over the remainder of the season.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Kings Buddy Hield reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 June 24th, 2020
- Kings' Jabari Parker reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 June 24th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes starting for the Kings on Wednesday, Dewayne Dedmon coming off the bench October 30th, 2019
- Marvin Bagley will start for the Kings on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- Jonathan Quick starting in net for Kings' season opener October 5th, 2017