Jake Muzzin's point streak halted as Kings blanked by Wild
Jake Muzzin saw his point streak end at eight games on Thursday as the Kings were blanked by the Minnesota Wild.
Muzzin's streak was the sixth longest by a defenseman in the history of the Kings. Paul Coffey is the record holder with a 10-game streak in 1992. Muzzin has five goals and 25 points in 46 contests in 2015-'16.
Our rest-of-season projections have Muzzin scoring four more goals and handing out 15 more assists over the final 35 contests. His possession numbers are at career-worst levels. He owns a 55.6 Corsi For Percentage and -1.4 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) not playing on Wednesday night November 8th, 2017
- Maple Leafs' Frederik Andersen confirmed as Wednesday's starting goalie October 11th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen starting in goal for Toronto on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen starting Toronto's season-opener in Winnipeg October 4th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen will be in goal for Toronto in Game 5 April 21st, 2017