Jarret Stoll nets Wild's lone goal in 3-1 defeat
Minnesota Wild forward Jarret Stoll scored the team's lone goal in a 3-1 loss to Anaheim on Wednesday.
The goal was his first since November 3 and just his second of the year. The 33-year-old hasn't been fantasy relevant in years. He has just five points in 46 games this season.
Stoll has three assists to go with his two markers. We project him to tally one more goal and four more assists over the remainder of the season. Stoll's possession metrics aren't pretty. Both his Corsi For Percentage (37.3) and Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength (-11.8) are career-worst clips.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Minnesota's Devan Dubnyk starting on the road against Detroit October 5th, 2017
- Wild rolling with Devan Dubnyk in Game 2 against St. Louis April 14th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk will try for his third straight win on Thursday for the Wild April 6th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk dons pads Tuesday as Wild attempt to secure seeding April 4th, 2017
- Alex Stalock making his first start of the season for Minnesota tonight March 30th, 2017
- Wild starting Devan Dubnyk in goal on Tuesday March 28th, 2017