Adam Pelech dishes out a pair of assists as Islanders top Rangers
New York Islanders defenseman Adam Pelech registered two assists in a 3-1 victory over the New York Rangers Thursday night.
It was Pelech's first two points at the NHL level. The 21-year-old rookie has six points in 26 AHL contests this season.
We project Pelech to record four more assists with zero goals in 21 games the rest of the way. In just seven games, he owns a -1.8 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength and a 47.5 Corsi For Percentage.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Islanders' Jaroslav Halak starting in goal against the Ducks October 11th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss is back between the pipes Monday for Islanders October 9th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will be in goal Friday for the Islanders October 6th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will tend the twine for the Islanders versus Ottawa April 9th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak in net as Islanders face Carolina April 6th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak gets the green light by the Islanders on Tuesday April 4th, 2017