Devils' Bobby Farnham suspended four games
New Jersey Devils forward Bobby Farnham has received a four-game suspension from the NHL.
Farnham was assessed a major penalty Tuesday for an interference play against St. Louis Blues forward Dmitrij Jaskin. He will be eligible return on Saturday, January 23 against the Winnipeg Jets.
Farnham's possession metrics leave a lot to be desired. He owns a 41.5 Corsi For Percentage and a -5.5 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength. He has seven goals and one assists this season. We project him to tally three more goals with another assists over the remainder of the campaign.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Montreal's Shea Weber (foot) to undergo surgery, miss remainder of season February 22nd, 2018
- Carey Price will defend the post in Montreal on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Carey Price starting in net for Canadiens on Sunday October 8th, 2017
- Canadiens give Carey Price the nod for Thursday's season-opener October 5th, 2017
- Carey Price looking to give Montreal the series lead on Thursday April 20th, 2017
- Carey Price will man the crease for Montreal in Game 4 April 18th, 2017