Canucks put Chris Higgins on waivers
Winger Chris Higgins has been placed on waivers by the Vancouver Canucks.
If Higgins clears waivers, he will head to the minors. He has just three points (two goals, one assist) in 25 games played this season.
In addition to the lack of point production, Higgins' possession stats are poor as well. His Corsi For Percentage is just 44.8 -- the lowest of his career -- and his Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is not much better at -3.9. Before being placed on waivers, we projected Higgins to tally another eight points (three goals, five assists) over the remaining course of the season. The 11 total points would be a career low in any season in which he played more than 14 games.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Canucks starting Jacob Markstrom against Winnipeg October 12th, 2017
- Canucks' Jacob Markstrom gets the nod against the Senators October 10th, 2017
- Vancouver putting Ryan Miller between the pipes in Arizona April 6th, 2017
- Richard Bachman gets another start in goal for Vancouver April 4th, 2017
- Canucks rolling with Ryan Miller on Sunday April 2nd, 2017
- Ryan Miller is tending the twine for Vancouver on Friday March 31st, 2017