Canucks' Daniel Sedin scores overtime winner
Vancouver Canucks forward Daniel Sedin potted a pair of goals, including the overtime winner, to lead the Canucks past the Florida Panthers, 3-2, on Monday night.
With the game-winning goal, number 344 of his career, Sedin ties Markus Naslund for the all-time career lead in Canucks goal scoring.
The goals were Daniel Sedin's 18th and 19th goals of the season, good for 10th place in NHL goal scoring. Sedin is having another sensational year, averaging almost a point per game, with 40 points in 43 games. We project him to maintain this pace the rest of the way, forecasting him to record 37 points -- 14 goals, 23 assists -- over the final 39 games.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Canucks starting Jacob Markstrom against Winnipeg October 12th, 2017
- Canucks' Jacob Markstrom gets the nod against the Senators October 10th, 2017
- Vancouver putting Ryan Miller between the pipes in Arizona April 6th, 2017
- Richard Bachman gets another start in goal for Vancouver April 4th, 2017
- Canucks rolling with Ryan Miller on Sunday April 2nd, 2017
- Ryan Miller is tending the twine for Vancouver on Friday March 31st, 2017