John Gibson (lower body) takes part in Ducks' practice
Anaheim Ducks goalie John Gibson (lower body) participated in Thursday's practice.
That will make a lot of Ducks fans feel better after Anaheim acquired goalie Dustin Tokarski from Montreal. The timing of the trade could lead to concerns that Gibson's injury was a significant one, but it seems Tokarski is primarily an organizational depth acquisition.
Gibson, a rookie, has been sublime for the Ducks this season. He owns a pristine 1.63 goals-against average and .932 save percentage in 15 games. He was just named Rookie of the Month for December.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017