Canucks' Chris Tanev extends point streak to three games
Vancouver Canucks defenseman Chris Tanev registered an assist in a 3-2 victory Wednesday night.
Tanev is on a three-game point streak. Nearly 50 percent of his points this year have come in the last three games.
He has two goals and eight points in 37 contests in 2015-'16. Our rest-of-season projections see him tallying two more goals and eight more assists over the final 40 games. Tanev's 2.4 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is the second-best clip of his career while his 50.3 Corsi For Percentage is a notch below his career average of 51.7.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Flames tap Mike Smith to start in goal on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting between the crease for Flames on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting at goalie for the Flames on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Mike Smith making his Flames debut on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Flames will have Brian Elliott in goal as they look for first win of the playoffs April 17th, 2017
- Jon Gillies will make his NHL debut for Calgary on Thursday April 6th, 2017