Flames' Jiri Hudler off the ice for at least a week
Calgary Flames winger Jiri Hudler won't skate for at least a week due to his lower-body injury.
At this point, it's not clear how much time Hudler is looking at missing beyond the week, but considering he'll be off the ice for at least a week, it can't be expected for him to return immediately after this stretch.
Hudler has 20 points (5 goals, 15 assists) in 35 games this season. His Corsi For Percentage is easily the lowest of his career at just 44.5 percent, and his Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is -0.2. We currently project Hudler to tally another 29 points (10 goals, 19 assists) over the remaining course of the season. The 49 total points would be a steep drop-off from his career best 76 points last season.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Ben Bishop to man the crease for Dallas against the Predators October 12th, 2017
- Ben Bishop is starting Tuesday in Dallas October 10th, 2017
- Ben Bishop will start between the pipes for Dallas October 6th, 2017
- Ben Bishop signs six-year deal with Stars May 12th, 2017
- Dallas acquires Ben Bishop from Kings May 9th, 2017
- Stars expected to roll with Antti Niemi in goal on Tuesday April 4th, 2017