Jannik Hansen scores twice, lifts Canucks in overtime
Vancouver Canucks winger Jannik Hansen led the Canucks to a 2-1 overtime win against the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday night with two goals.
Hansen's first knotted up the game in the second period and the second won it with 59 seconds left in overtime. Daniel and Henrik Sedin and Matt Bartkowski got the assists.
Hansen has 12 goals and 22 points this season. He has never eclipsed 16 goals or 39 points. We project him to tally 11 more goals and 11 more assists this season, which would give him new career highs across the board.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Martin Jones gets the nod in goal for the Sharks on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Martin Jones starting in goal for the Sharks on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Martin Jones manning the crease for San Jose in Game 5 April 20th, 2017
- Martin Jones will defend the post for San Jose on Thursday April 6th, 2017