Nick Foligno is out for Monday's game for Blue Jackets
Columbus Blue Jackets winger Nick Foligno (undisclosed) will not be available for Monday's game against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
This will be his first game missed this season. Foligno was hurt during Saturday's game against the Philadelphia Flyers. As usual with hockey, not much is known about the injury, but due to the Christmas break, following Monday's game Columbus doesn't play again until Saturday. This will give Foligno ample time to recover.
Foligno has 19 points (5 goals, 14 assists), which is tied for 5th most on Columbus, in 35 games played. We project him to increase his scoring significantly over the remaining course of the season, posting an additional 38 points (14 goals, 24 assists).
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) not playing on Wednesday night November 8th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- Blue Jackets' Sergei Bobrovsky will start in goal on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Sergei Bobrovsky is starting for the Blue Jackets on Friday October 6th, 2017
- Columbus looking to Sergei Bobrovsky to keep their season alive April 20th, 2017
- Blue Jackets make Scott Hartnell a healthy scratch for Game 4 April 18th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo is manning the crease for Columbus on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo named the starter Thursday for Columbus April 6th, 2017