Minnesota claims Jarret Stoll from waivers
Center Jarret Stoll has been claimed by the Minnesota Wild.
The New York Rangers put Stoll on waivers on Monday and it didn't take long for him to be claimed.
Stoll doesn't offer much scoring anymore, he has just 3 points (1 goal, 2 assists) in 29 games played this season, but is superb at winning faceoffs. His 57.9 faceoff win percentage this season is fifth best among skaters with at least 260 draws. Stoll will likely play in the bottom-six for the Wild.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Minnesota's Devan Dubnyk starting on the road against Detroit October 5th, 2017
- Wild rolling with Devan Dubnyk in Game 2 against St. Louis April 14th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk will try for his third straight win on Thursday for the Wild April 6th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk dons pads Tuesday as Wild attempt to secure seeding April 4th, 2017
- Alex Stalock making his first start of the season for Minnesota tonight March 30th, 2017
- Wild starting Devan Dubnyk in goal on Tuesday March 28th, 2017