Blackhawks' Patrick Kane extends point streak to 26 games
Chicago Blackhawks winger Patrick Kane extended his point streak to 26 games by recording an assist in Sunday's 4-0 win over the Vancouver Canucks.
Kane picked up the second assist on Duncan Keith's first period goal. The last player to have a point streak longer than Kane's was Quebec Nordiques' forward Mats Sundin in 1992-'93. Dennis Rasmussen, Andrew Shaw and Brandon Mashinter also scored for the 'Hawks on Sunday.
Kane has an astounding 19 goals and 46 points in 31 games this season. He's already halfway to his career-best point total of 88, which came back in 2009-'10. Our rest-of-season projections see him shattering that mark as we forecast him for 58 points over the final 52 games, which would give him 104 points for the season.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Chicago's Corey Crawford starting at home against Minnesota October 12th, 2017
- Corey Crawford will be in Blackhawks' net on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Anton Forsberg making his Blackhawks debut on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Corey Crawford starting in goal for Chicago against the Penguins October 5th, 2017
- Corey Crawford tallies an absurd 46 saves as Chicago falls to Nashville April 18th, 2017
- Corey Crawford looking to bounce back in Game 3 for Chicago April 17th, 2017