Rasmus Ristolainen dishes out three assists as Sabres' fall
Buffalo Sabres defenseman Rasmus Ristolainen registered three assists in Tuesday's 5-4 shootout loss to the Detroit Red Wings.
Ristolainen assisted on goals by Evander Kane, Zemgus Girgensons and Zach Bogosian. The 21-year-old finished the game with a plus-1 rating, four shots on goal, two hits and a blocked shot in 27 minutes, 55 seconds of ice time.
Ristolainen has four goals and 18 points in 25 games this season. He's well on his way to surpassing his career high of 20 points, which he attained a year ago. We project him to tally six more goals and 16 more assists over the remainder of the season.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Buffalo's Jack Eichel (ankle) will return to the ice on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Sabres' Robin Lehner starting Thursday's road game October 12th, 2017
- Sabres sticking with Chad Johnson Monday afternoon October 9th, 2017
- Robin Lehner between the pipes for Buffalo's season-opener on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Linus Ullmark making his first start of the season for Buffalo on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Buffalo starting Robin Lehner in goal on Wednesday April 5th, 2017