Filip Forsberg has three points in Colorado win over Nashville
Nashville Predators winger Filip Forsberg scored two goals and an assist in Tuesday's 5-2 win over the Arizona Coyotes.
Forsberg picked up an assist on Calle Jarnkrok's second-period goal and added two goals of his own in the third frame. The Predators will welcome this five-goal outburst after they only managed to score six goals in their last six games.
Forsberg has five goals and 16 points in 24 games this season. Last year, in his first full season, he totaled 63 points in 82 games. We project him to put up 45 points -- 17 goals and 28 assists -- over the final 57 games, giving him 61 points for the year.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Predators' Roman Josi (lower body) set to miss second straight game Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Predators rolling with Pekka Rinne in goal for season opener October 5th, 2017
- Frederick Gaudreau's goal in Game 4 makes history as Predators tie series June 6th, 2017
- Filip Forsberg scores as Predators tie Stanley Cup Finals 2-2 June 6th, 2017
- Roman Josi picks up three points as Predators take Game 3 June 4th, 2017
- Predators won't announce Game 3 starter June 2nd, 2017