Patriots' Rob Gronkowski disappoints in Week 3
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski caught 4 passes for 51 yards in Sunday's loss to the Detroit Lions.
The Patriots passing game was shut down on Sunday, as they managed just 120 total passing yards. Gronk still led the team in receptions and yards despite being double-teamed all game long. He will look for a bounce back next Sunday versus the Miami Dolphins.
Gronkowski finished outside the top-15 of fantasy tight ends with 7.1 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Patriots' Sony Michel reportedly sidelined due to knee scope June 12th, 2019
- Damien Harris could earn 'prominent role' with Patriots June 11th, 2019
- Matt LaCosse in line to be Patriots' starting tight end June 4th, 2019
- Patriots' rookie N'Keal Harry seeing 'lot of work' with starters June 4th, 2019
- New England's Benjamin Watson receives a four-game suspension on Monday May 27th, 2019