Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3
Seattle Seahawks safety Earl Thomas (personal) may not play in Week 3 against the Dallas Cowboys, according to head coach Pete Carroll.
Thomas did not practice on Friday, for personal reasons, and may not be ready to play on Sunday. Carroll did not go into details about what caused Thomas to miss practice but said "he's got some other stuff going on. It's personal..." The 'Hawks defense takes a hit if Thomas doesn't play but will get Pro Bowler Bobby Wagner (groin) back against Dallas.
The Seahawks' defense is our 12th-ranked D/ST for DFS purposes with a projected 7.8 FanDuel points versus the Cowboys.
- Cardinals sign receiver Dylan Cantrell June 1st, 2020
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs suffers punctured thigh June 1st, 2020
- Pats' Dante Scarnecchia to stay retired June 1st, 2020
- Raiders' Clelin Ferrell bulking up June 1st, 2020
- Marlon Mack may open as Colts' starter June 1st, 2020
- Washington's Terry McLaurin receives Ron Rivera's praise June 1st, 2020
- Patrick Queen expected to control Ravens' middle June 1st, 2020
- Matt Judon signs Ravens' franchise tag Thursday May 28th, 2020
- Ravens say all running backs have role May 28th, 2020
- Justice Hill to make 'big jump' for Ravens May 28th, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown running routes with Lamar Jackson May 27th, 2020
- Ravens sign running back J.K. Dobbins to rookie deal May 11th, 2020