Jets' Quincy Enunwa projected for top-20 finish in Week 3
New York Jets wide receiver Quincy Enunwa is projected by numberFire.com to finish as the 17th-best fantasy wideout in Week 3.
Enunwa has emerged as Sam Darnold's favorite weapon, and our models expect it to stay that way versus the Cleveland Browns on Thursday. The wideout has seen 21 targets through the first two games. That represents a 34% target share for Enunwa, the fourth-highest percentage of any receiver in the league.
numberFire's models see Enunwa racking up 5.2 catches for 72.5 yards, 0.5 touchdowns, and 12.4 FanDuel points in Week 3.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019