Jets' Quincy Enunwa projected for top-20 finish in Week 3
New York Jets wide receiver Quincy Enunwa is projected by numberFire.com to finish as the 17th-best fantasy wideout in Week 3.
Enunwa has emerged as Sam Darnold's favorite weapon, and our models expect it to stay that way versus the Cleveland Browns on Thursday. The wideout has seen 21 targets through the first two games. That represents a 34% target share for Enunwa, the fourth-highest percentage of any receiver in the league.
numberFire's models see Enunwa racking up 5.2 catches for 72.5 yards, 0.5 touchdowns, and 12.4 FanDuel points in Week 3.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (illness) out for Week 3's matchup against Denver September 24th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021