Washington reportedly adding Michael Floyd to receiver group
The Washington Redskins are signing wide receiver Michael Floyd, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Floyd spent the summer with the New Orleans Saints but was among the team's first cuts in the preseason. He played 11 games with the Minnesota Vikings in 2017 before entering free agency. The former first-round pick, now 28, isn't guaranteed a role in Washington's offense. The team also signed Breshad Perriman on Monday.
Floyd finished with 10 catches and 78 scoreless yards for the Vikings last season.
- Raiders' Bryan Edwards (foot) not listed on Week 3's injury report against New England September 26th, 2020
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski: "I'm a blocking tight end. I came here to block" September 25th, 2020
- Kenyan Drake enjoying Cardinals' fast-paced offense heading into Week 3's game against Lions September 25th, 2020
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster not listed on injury report ahead of Week 3's clash with Houston September 25th, 2020
- Rams' Malcolm Brown (finger) removed from injury report ahead of Week 3's game against Buffalo September 25th, 2020
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins feeling confident in his preparation heading into Week 3's game against Detroit September 25th, 2020
- Ravens' rushing rotation 'to be different every week' September 17th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Andrews catches 2 touchdowns in Week 1 victory over Browns September 13th, 2020
- Ravens' Jimmy Smith (back) questionable for Week 1 September 13th, 2020
- Baltimore's Justice Hill (thigh) out for Week 1's matchup against Browns September 12th, 2020
- Ravens' rush attack to remain fluid week-to-week September 10th, 2020
- Lamar Jackson (groin) back to 100 percent September 3rd, 2020