Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns as Bengals beat Baltimore
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton completed 24-of-42 passes for 265 yards and 4 touchdowns in a 34-23, Week 2 win over the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday night.
Dalton scored all 4 of his touchdowns in the first half, but he sputtered out in the second. Either way, Dalton has strung together back-to-back solid fantasy performances to start the year. The Bengals visit the Carolina Panthers in Week 3.
Dalton finished with 26.6 FanDuel points in Week 2. He's averaged 254.0 yards and completed 64.3 percent of his passes with 6 touchdowns and 1 interception through two games.
- Rams' Greg Zuerlein (groin) out 'at least a few weeks' September 17th, 2018
- Reuben Foster's suspension lifted, eligible to play for 49ers in Week 3 September 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson "promised" more slot usage September 17th, 2018
- Broncos will continue utilizing "hot hand" running back approach September 17th, 2018
- Cards' Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) will be monitored throughout the week September 17th, 2018
- Jarvis Landry (knee) limited in Browns' practice on Monday September 17th, 2018
- Giovani Bernard set to be the Bengals' starting running back in Week 3 September 14th, 2018
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (knee) expected to miss two weeks September 14th, 2018
- Joe Mixon totals 87 yards in Bengals' Week 2 win September 14th, 2018
- Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns as Bengals beat Baltimore September 14th, 2018
- A.J. Green scores 3 touchdowns on 5 catches in Bengals' win September 14th, 2018
- Bengals' Joe Mixon starts the season strong September 10th, 2018