Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns as Bengals beat Baltimore
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton completed 24-of-42 passes for 265 yards and 4 touchdowns in a 34-23, Week 2 win over the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday night.
Dalton scored all 4 of his touchdowns in the first half, but he sputtered out in the second. Either way, Dalton has strung together back-to-back solid fantasy performances to start the year. The Bengals visit the Carolina Panthers in Week 3.
Dalton finished with 26.6 FanDuel points in Week 2. He's averaged 254.0 yards and completed 64.3 percent of his passes with 6 touchdowns and 1 interception through two games.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd (knee) out for Cincinnati in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Bengals' Vontaze Burfict's career could be at risk due to concussions December 27th, 2018
- Tyler Boyd (knee) still sidelined for Bengals at start of practice week December 26th, 2018
- Vontaze Burfict exits Week 16 early for Bengals with concussion December 23rd, 2018
- Joe Mixon upgraded to full practice, 'focal point' for Bengals versus Browns December 21st, 2018
- Tyler Boyd (knee) officially out for Bengals Week 16 December 21st, 2018