Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns as Bengals beat Baltimore
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton completed 24-of-42 passes for 265 yards and 4 touchdowns in a 34-23, Week 2 win over the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday night.
Dalton scored all 4 of his touchdowns in the first half, but he sputtered out in the second. Either way, Dalton has strung together back-to-back solid fantasy performances to start the year. The Bengals visit the Carolina Panthers in Week 3.
Dalton finished with 26.6 FanDuel points in Week 2. He's averaged 254.0 yards and completed 64.3 percent of his passes with 6 touchdowns and 1 interception through two games.
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Bengals re-sign Tyler Eifert to a one-year deal on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Bengals keep C.J. Uzomah with 3-year, $18M deal March 11th, 2019
- Bengals 'very comfortable' with Andy Dalton January 24th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd (knee) out for Cincinnati in Week 17 December 28th, 2018