Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns as Bengals beat Baltimore
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton completed 24-of-42 passes for 265 yards and 4 touchdowns in a 34-23, Week 2 win over the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday night.
Dalton scored all 4 of his touchdowns in the first half, but he sputtered out in the second. Either way, Dalton has strung together back-to-back solid fantasy performances to start the year. The Bengals visit the Carolina Panthers in Week 3.
Dalton finished with 26.6 FanDuel points in Week 2. He's averaged 254.0 yards and completed 64.3 percent of his passes with 6 touchdowns and 1 interception through two games.
- Chris Carson (hip) off Seahawks Week 11 injury report November 14th, 2018
- Lions' Marvin Jones (knee) absent from Wednesday's practice November 14th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) limited coming out of Texans' bye November 14th, 2018
- James Conner (concussion) practices fully for Steelers Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (ankle) not practicing on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Washington's Chris Thompson (ribs) likely to miss Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Bengals 'hopeful' A.J. Green (toe) returns Sunday November 14th, 2018
- Gio Bernard (knee) active for Cincinnati in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- A.J. Green (toe) expected to miss Week 11 for Bengals November 11th, 2018
- Gio Bernard (knee) expected to play for Cincinnati in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Giovani Bernard (knee) questionable for Bengals Week 10 November 9th, 2018
- A.J. Green (toe) reportedly still out for Bengals at least 2 games November 5th, 2018